Compact With A Solid, High-Quality Soundboard and Discrete Pickup For Unhindered Performance.
Parlor guitars offer so much to the player in terms of size and ease of playing. Interestingly the Alvarez AMPH600E parlor acoustic-electric guitar, which is part of their popular Artist Series, offers something a little different.
This model has a 14th fret neck joint rather than the usual 12th fret joint, and a solid headstock rather than a slotted, which give the AMPH600E parlor a very elegant modern vibe. The longer scale length also increases string tension, which helps drive the sound a little more to generate increased volume and sustain.
All in all, this is an all-around fantastic smaller-bodied acoustic-electric suitable for most players and styles of music.
Give us a call, chat with us, or visit us at one of our showrooms to find out how you can save on an Alvarez AMPH600E, and accessories, today. Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid A+ North American Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: FST2 - Forward Shifted, Assymetric Scalloped Tone Bars
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Shallow V to C
- Nut width: 1-3/4" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Engineered rosewood (Catalpa)
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24-13/16" (630 mm)
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: B-Band
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Case Sold Separately