Here we have a new Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 Bass Head Amplifier.
The Aguilar TH350 is a solid state, Class D bass head weighing in at 3lbs. and supplies 350W into 4 ohms and 175W at 8ohms. It features a switching mode power supply (SMPS), an EQ section with bass, mid-level / mid-frequency adjustment (180Hz - 1kHz) and treble, plus a fully adjustable drive control with Aguilar's adaptive gain shaping (AGS) circuitry.
The TH350 has one 1/4" input jack for both active and passive basses, one Neutrik Speakon output, one balanced XLR DI output with pre/post EQ and ground lift, tuner output and one whisper fan with thermal speed control to help keep this tiny beast cool enough for smooth, continuous operation.
The Aguilar TH350 is an excellent, extremely affordable solution for any bass player, whether playing active/passive electric or upright, giving you plenty of power, clarity across a broad frequency spectrum at high volume if needed and it all fits in either an accessory bag or your very own backpack for the easiest transport.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta to check out and save on a new Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 bass head today.
- UPC: 824599000971
- Part #: 515-015
- Power Output: 350 watts into 4 ohms, 175 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- -10dB input pad
- Speaker Output: Neutrik Speakon
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: High quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 8.25" W x 7.5" D x 2.75" H
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Warranty: Three year limited