Here we have a new Aguilar SL 112 250W, 8ohm ported Bass Cabinet.
The SL 112 cabinet is an impressive, compact bass cabinet with a 1 12" cast frame woofer, a 7oz. Neodymium driver, a tweeter with an integral phase plug, a custom crossover with variable tweeter control, a single Neutrik Speakon input and two 1/4" inputs.
This cabinet can handle 250 watts RMS with an even more impressive frequency response from 37Hz - 16kHz and an 8 ohm impedance.
Ideal for any bass player of any genre, this cabinet will cut, can be doubled with a more powerful amp such as the Aguilar TH500 and the best part is you can carry it on the subway with no problem if needed.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new Aguilar SL112 bass cab at Ken Stanton Music today.
- UPC: 824599100619
- Part #: 500-087
- Speaker: One 12” 7oz. Eminence Neodymium driver
- One tweeter with an integral phase plug
- Power Handling: 250 watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 37 Hz – 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99.9 dB 1W 1M
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 14 7/8″ H, 19″ W, 18″ D
- Weight: 25 lbs