Aguilar AG 700 Class D Bass Head Amplifier
Here we have a new Aguilar AG 700 Class D bass head amplifier featuring 700-watts at 4ohms or 350-watts at 8 ohms, one quarter inch input jack for passive and active basses, switching mode power supply and balanced XLR output with pre or post EQ.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new Aguilar AG 700 bass head today.
- UPC: 824599001473
- Model: AG 700
- Part #: 515-016
- Power Output: 700 watts @ 2.67 or 4 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Deep: +6 dB <250 Hz
- Low Mid: +/- 15 dB @ 300 Hz
- High Mid: +/- 14dB @ 800 Hz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- -10dB input pad
- Tuner output
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Cooling: Two High quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 12" W x 9" D x 3" H
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Warranty: Three year limited