The Acoustic B50C C-Series 50-Watt Bass Combo Amp is ideal for practice, rehearsal and small-venue performance. Its custom-voiced 10” ferrite speaker provides classic Acoustic tone while its tilt-back style cabinet allows for precise personal monitoring, useful when on small stages where space is at a premium.
The built-in 4-band EQ provides plenty of tone sculpting options, and its Shape Switch allows for quick and easy tone adjustments on the fly. The Blendable Overdrive circuit gives the player precise drive control from subtle to snarling. The 1/8” headphone out is ideal for private practice, and its 1/8” Aux In connects the B50C to external music devices for convenient play-along and practice.
- 50 Watts of power
- Tilt-back cabinet design ensures superior monitoring
- 4-Band EQ for precise tone control
- 1/8″ Aux input for external music devices
- 10″ Custom ferrite speaker for classic Acoustic tone
- Adjustable Overdrive circuit with Blend control
- 1/8″ Headphone out allows for private practice
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new Acoustic B50C today at Ken Stanton Music!
- POWER - 50W @ 8 ohms
- SPEAKER - 1x10" Custom Design Speaker
- OVERDRIVE - Yes, Switchable and Blendable
- COMPRESSION - No
- EQ - 4 Band EQ + Shape Switch
- FX LOOP - No
- DIRECT OUT - No
- AUX AUDIO INPUT - Yes (1/8")
- HEADPHONES OUTPUT - Yes (1/8")
- CABINET MATERIAL - MDF
- DIMENSIONS - 18.6" x 14.8" x 11.7"
- WEIGHT - 29.8 lbs