The Acoustic B25C is the perfect 25-watt combo amp for the bass player who needs enough power for home practice and rehearsal. Its tilt-back cabinet design ensures that both you and your audience can hear the 8″ speaker, even at low volumes.
The built-in 3-band EQ, Shape Switch, and Adjustable and Blendable Overdrive circuit allow for a wide variety of tonal options to complement an array of musical genres and styles. The 1/8″ headphone out is ideal for private practice, and its 1/8″ Aux In connects the B25C to external music devices for convenient play-along and practice.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new Acoustic B25C today at Ken Stanton Music!
- UPC: 656238047982
- POWER: 25W @ 4 ohms
- SPEAKER: 1x8" Custom Design Speaker
- OVERDRIVE: Yes - Switchable and Blendable
- COMPRESSION: No
- EQ: 3 Band EQ + Shape Switch
- FX LOOP: No
- DIRECT OUT: No
- AUX AUDIO INPUT: Yes (1/8")
- HEADPHONES OUTPUT: Yes (1/8")
- CABINET MATERIAL: MDF
- DIMENSIONS: 17.1" x 13.4" x10.4"
- WEIGHT: 22.1 lbs
- FOOTSWITCH FUNCTIONALITY: No