The Acoustic B100C C-Series 100-Watt Bass Combo Amp combines the best of all worlds: ideal for practice and rehearsal with outstanding stage-ready versatility. A custom-voiced 12” ferrite speaker delivers classic Acoustic tone while its tilt-back cabinet design allows precise personal monitoring at rehearsals and on performance stages.
The built-in 4-band EQ provides plenty of tone sculpting options, and its Frequency Notch Control allows for precise manipulation of mid-frequencies. The Blendable Overdrive circuit gives the player precise drive control from subtle to snarling. Other pro features include a XLR direct out with level control for feeding your signal to outboard mixers and PA’s, plus a ground-lift circuit that protects your sound from annoying and damaging interference.
For the utmost in versatility, the B100C provides an FX Loop for effects expansion. The 1/8″ headphone out is ideal for private practice, and its 1/8″ Aux In connects external music devices for convenient play-along and practice.
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out and save on a new Acoustic B100C today at Ken Stanton Music!
- POWER - 100W @ 4 ohms
- SPEAKER - 1x12" Custom Design Speaker
- OVERDRIVE - Yes, Switchable and Blendable
- COMPRESSION - No
- EQ - 4 Band EQ w. Variable Notch Filter + Shape Switch
- FX LOOP - Yes
- DIRECT OUT - Yes - Pre/Post Select, Level Control and Ground Lift
- AUX AUDIO INPUT - Yes (1/8")
- HEADPHONES OUTPUT - Yes (1/8")
- CABINET MATERIAL - Plywood
- FOOTSWITCH FUNCTIONALITY - Yes - Overdrive on/off
- FOOTSWITCH COMPATIBILITY - Single Button/Latching
- DIMENSIONS - 22.6" x 17.6" x 14.5"
- WEIGHT - 37.5 lbs