Due to the FCC spectrum auction, use of wireless microphones and personal monitor systems in the frequencies between 616 MHz – 653 MHz and 663 MHz-698 MHz (“600 MHz Band”) will eventually be prohibited by law.
Because of this law, Shure is working to make the transition as seamless as possible. Shure’s 600 MHz Wireless Rebate allows you to trade in your eligible system for a rebate towards your purchase of a new system. The rebate program runs until October 31, 2018.
The steps to claim your rebate are simple.
- Use this tool to check if your old Shure or non-Shure system is eligible for trade-in and review rebate requirements in the Terms and Conditions.
- Purchase a new eligible Shure wireless system.
- Complete an online 600 MHz Wireless Rebate form.
- Pack and ship your old product to Shure along with your printed confirmation page. Use a trackable shipping method.
- Receive a check from Shure. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
Qualifying System Purchases
Rebates are paid per channel. To qualify for the full eligible rebate amount, the number of returned channels must match the number of purchased channels.
Wireless Systems come in a variety of configurations. Receivers may have multiple channels. In the case of PSM systems, transmitters can also be multi-channel.
Receiver types include tabletop, camera mount, bodypack, and rack mount.
Transmitter types include handheld, bodypack, plug-on, and rack mount (in the case of PSM or IEM transmitters).