Yamaha YFL-362H Intermediate Open-Hole Flute Offset-G Sterling Silver
Yamaha YFL-362H intermediate open-hole flute featuring sterling and nickel silver, B with Gizmo key footjoint and comes with a case.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new Yamaha YFL-362H intermediate flute at Ken Stanton Music today.
- UPC: 889025103015
- Model: YFL-362H
- A lip plate designed to guide beginners toward proper breath utilization, keys with carefully considered dimensions and angles for optimum balance and easy playability.
- Pointed key arms contributing to elegant visual appeal, and a completely revised key parts manufacturing process that significantly enhances overall precision.
- A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms. This beautiful key design is inspired by traditional European style.
- A double flare taper and a unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm rich tone, the CY headjoint helps beginners quickly learn to produce a beautiful sound.
- More advanced players will appreciate its even, quick response in all registers.
- All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for a comfortable, natural-feeling performance.
- Yamaha's unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosing of the screws. For easier access, the screw positioning has been changed.
- Technical Specs:
- Level: Intermediate
- Key: C
- Key Types: Ring Keys
- Key Systems: Offset G
- Split E Mechanism: Not included
- Material: Sterling Silver & Nickel Silver
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Footjoint: B with Gizmo Key
- Case: FLC-220 included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.