Fender CC-60S Concert acoustic guitar in 3-Color Sunburst with a solid spruce top and mahogany body.
Compact and comfortable, the CC-60S is ideal for beginning players. The smaller concert-sized body is easy to maneuver in any playing position, with an articulate voice that's great for fingerpicking. Its tuneful solid spruce top, easy-to-play neck, and mahogany back and sides make the CC-60S a perfect choice for the beach, the patio or the coffeehouse.
If you have any questions about this Fender CC-60S Concert acoustic guitar give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978875641
- Model Name: CC-60S Concert, Walnut Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model #: 0970150032
- Series: Classic Design
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Controls: NA
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case: Not included