DescriptionMartin SC-13E Acoustic Electric Guitar with Soft-Shell Case
Revolutionary Design. Amazing Comfort. Great Martin Sound.
It’s time to rethink what an acoustic-electric guitar can do. Do you want to play leads all the way up the neck? Do you want to play longer? Play louder? Now you can with the SC-13E, a super-comfortable, easy-to-play acoustic-electric from Martin.
The first thing you’ll notice is the revolutionary new cutaway. With our patent-pending Sure AlignTM neck system, we removed the heel, providing full access to all 20 frets. No more contorting your hand to reach the high notes. Now you can comfortably play the entire fretboard.
If all that access isn’t enough, the asymmetrical body provides balanced output, so you get more gain before feedback. Don’t worry about playing loud on stage. Now you can turn it up.
The SC-13E is a performing guitarist’s dream. It is equipped with a new, low-profile velocity neck that ergonomically accommodates your hand, giving it the comfort and playability of an electric. No need to bring multiple guitars to a gig. Now you can bring just one and play longer.
While the SC-13E is designed to be plugged in, don’t be fooled—it’s still a Martin—so it sounds amazing unplugged. Whether you are on stage, in studio, or just strumming at home, the SC-13E removes the restrictions of the conventional acoustic-electric guitar. Now you can play your way, any way, without limits.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the Martin SC-13E acoustic electric guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music
- UPC: 729789595490
- Model: SC-13E
- BODY SIZE: S-13 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Sure Align Linear Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: Tone Tension X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Treble Side Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile Velocity
- BACK MATERIAL: Koa Fine Veneer
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Koa Fine Veneer
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman MX-T
- TOP COLOR: None
- BRIDGE STYLE: Sloped Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BINDING: White
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: Blue with Multi-Stripe
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Ebony
- TOP DETAIL: None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: White Plastic
- PICKGUARD: Brown Tortoise Pattern
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: Black Plastic
- PICKGUARD INLAY: None
- SADDLE: Compensated White Tusq
- ROSETTE: Aperture Design with Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDES COLOR: None
- BRACE SIZE: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- BACK DETAIL: None
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: None
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: None
- HEELCAP: None
- SIDE DETAIL: None
- ENDPIECE: None
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: None
- ENDPIECE INLAY: None
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR: None
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Celestial Bullseye
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Mother of Pearl Pattern and Celestial Blue Dot
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 13th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: None
- SIDE DOTS: White
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Square Taper
- TUNING MACHINES: Nickel Open Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: Ebony
- KNOB: Butterbean
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Overlay
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL: None
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY: No
- LABEL: Paper Label
- PLEKED: Yes
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 Custom Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA535T
- CASE: Soft-Shell