Martin Custom Experts Series D-28 1937, Adirondack Sitka Top with Case
The all-new Custom Shop D-28 1937 rewards players with the sonic superiority of Martin’s Authentic Series and the everyday practicality of a workhorse guitar. Regarded as the cornerstone of performance, Martin’s highly prized 1937 models set the benchmark for generations of instruments that followed. This guitar sports time-tested features like Authentic bracing, hide glue and cloth strip construction, and an adjustable truss rod which gives enthusiasts the day-in, day-out reliability of an instrument that travels well AND responds to seasonal adjustments as it matures. With the all-new Custom Shop D-28 1937 the stars have aligned again.
If you have any questions about this gorgeous Martin Custom Experts Series D-28 1937, then give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 729789618298
- Guitar Model: Martin 10CE-02
- Series: Custom Experts
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette Style: 28 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: Authentic 1937 Forward Shifted X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-Zag Authentic
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood`~ Endpiece: Antique White
- Endpiece: Inlay Multi-Stripe
- Binding: Antique White
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1937
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with 1937 Taper and Diamond
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Golden Era Overlay
- Heelcap: Antique White
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/4''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamond & Square Long
- Side Dots: Antique White
- Finish: Amber Tone
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930 Style Belly - Glue in Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/16''
- Saddle: Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel Open Back
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic Medium (SMA550T)
- Knob: Butterbean
- Bridge Pin Material: Bone
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Case: Ply Hardshell