DescriptionMackie MR524 5-Inch Powered Studio Reference Monitor
The Mackie MR524 delivers 50 watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification with a frequency response of 45 Hz - 20 kHz. It has a 1" silk dome tweeter providing a fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity with an 5" polypropylene woofer delivering responsive, dynamic low frequency response.
MR Series Studio Monitors inspired BY YOU
Artists, engineers, and content creators like you are more innovative than ever, and we know how much you rely on your gear to express your creativity. MR Series monitors bring you closer to your music and your mix than ever before to deliver professional results without breaking the bank.
UNMATCHED ACCURACY AND CLARITY
With an all-new design, MR Series monitors utilize our proven technology and acoustic tuning to deliver incredible accuracy and clarity. The logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space Control allows you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. Whether it’s dialogue, hip-hop, rock, and beyond, you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
For extended bass response in your studio, the MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer delivers powerful low-end reinforcement perfect for when your music hits hard and low.
PRO TOOLS | FIRST DAW
An industry standard for decades, Pro Tools | First is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios. And now you can collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination. Available for MacOS® and Windows® operating systems. Learn More
MUSICIAN COLLECTION* Mackie Exclusive
In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, you get the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins.
304E EQ / 304C Compressor bundle
BBD Delay, Black Op Distortion, Black Shiny Wah, Black Spring Reverb, C1 Chorus, DC Distortion, Eleven Lite, Flanger, Graphic EQ, Gray Compressor, Green JRC Overdrive, In-Tune, Orange Phaser, Roto Speaker, Sci-Fi, Studio Reverb, Tape Echo, Tri Knob Fuzz, Vari-Fi, Vibe, Phaser, and White Boost
*Requires a new Pro Tools | First subscription at no cost
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of Mackie pro-audio gear and accessories for your studio, podcast rig and mobile recording rig today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 663961052268
- Model: MR524
- Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio
- Equipped with Mackie's proven logarithmic waveguide design: Ultra-wide dispersion for enhanced stereo imaging and listening sweet spot
- Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- 1" silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
- 5" polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low frequency response
- 50 watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Frequency response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Adjustable Acoustic Space filters maintain flat response in typical placement configurations
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Custom designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced low frequency response
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MRS10 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep low frequency extension perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more