Here we have a new Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Bass Head Amplifier. The Aguilar TH500 is a solid state, Class D bass head weighing in at 4lbs. and supplies 500W into 4 ohms and 250W at 8ohms. It features a switching mode power supply (SMPS), an EQ section with bass, mid-level / mid-frequency adjustment (180Hz - 1kHz) and treble, plus a fully adjustable drive control with Aguilar's adaptive gain shaping (AGS) circuitry.
The TH500 has an effects loop in series, adding an often necessary 6dB of gain, one 1/4" input jack for both active and passive basses, two Neutrik Speakon outputs, one balanced XLR DI output with pre/post EQ and ground lift, tuner output and two whisper fans with thermal speed control to help keep this tiny beast cool enough for smooth, continuous operation.
The Aguilar TH500 is an incredible, affordable solution for any bass player, electric or upright and it all fits in either an accessory bag or your very own backpack for the easiest transport.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 bass head at Ken Stanton Music today.
- UPC: 824599000964
- Part #: 515-014
- Power Output: 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Inputs: One 1/4 input jack