Gibson ES-339 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar in Trans Ebony
The Timeless Tradition
The Gibson ES-339 is a modern classic designed for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335, but desire a slightly smaller, lighter instrument. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started. The 57 / 57 Classic + humbuckers paired with our hand-wired tone circuit showcases the versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Grover Rotomatic tuners with Kidney buttons paired with light-weight Aluminum ABR-1 bridge and Stop bar tailpiece. Impressive gloss finishes include Cherry, and Trans Ebony.
If you have any questions about this Gibson ES-339 electric guitar, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 711106024752
- Model: ES3900BLNH1
- Color: Trans Ebony
- Body Shape: 339
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Spruce
- Centerblock: Maple
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.7" / 43.053mm
- End of Board Width: 2.26" / 57.4mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Neck Pickup: 57 Classic
- Bridge Pickup: 57 Classic +
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case included