Gibson Custom Shop 1959 ES-335 Reissue VOS - Vintage Burst
Weight: 7lbs. 15oz.
The Historic Reissue ES-335 is back and better than ever thanks to a year of studying, scanning, and listening to original examples. The expert craftspeople at Gibson Custom Shop have rendered every contour, profile, inlay and color of the priceless vintage models in magnificent detail. The result is a playing and ownership experience that will keep you coming back for more. The 1959 Reissue models feature rounded cutaways, Medium C-shape neck profiles scanned from originals, dot inlays and vintage-replica parts.
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out this Gibson 1959 ES-335 Reissue today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 00711106423807
- Model: 59ES335VOVBN
- Material: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple, Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Neck Profile: Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape , .9" depth at nut, 1.0" at 12th fret
- Scale Length: 24.75", 62.865mm
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width:1.69" / 42.85mm
- End of Board Width: 2.240", 56.89mm
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: 50's Tubeless
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany Body, 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum
- Tuning Machines: Single Band Kluson Deluxe
- Pickguard: Replica Laminated Acrylic
- Control Knobs: Amber Butyrate Top Hats
- Switch Tip:Amber Catalin
- Switchwasher: Replica Acrylic
- Jack Plate Cover: Replica Laminated Acrylic
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker
- Controls: 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness with Bumblebee Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Other: Die-Cast Switch Plate Medallion (w/ Extra Black Plastic Cover in the Case), Gibson Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity
- Strings: 10-13-17-26-36-46
- Case: Brown/Pink Lacquered 50s Replica Case