Gibson Custom 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS Bourbon Burst
Weight: 8lbs. 11.8oz.
The 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue features all the painstaking historic construction methods of the famous '59 Reissues with a few historically-accurate spec differences that allow it to stand on its own. Like the 1958 originals, it has narrow frets which help more of the fingerboard wood to be heard in the tone profile. It also has a round, chunky neck profile for a full feel and maximum bending leverage. And finally it has a beautiful plain maple top; each is unique and full of character.
If you have any questions about Gibson gear and accessories, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 711106926629
- Model: LPR58VOBBNH1
- Material: Solid Mahogany, Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Neck Profile: Medium-Chunky C-Shape, .9" depth at nut, 1.0" at 12th fret
- Scale Length: 24.75", 62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jescar FW50078
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687", 42.85mm
- End of Board Width: 2.240", 56.89mm
- Inlays: Cellulose Trapezoid
- Truss Rod: 50's Tubeless
- Body Material: Lightweight Solid Mahogany Body, 2 Piece Plain Maple Top, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum
- Tuning Machines: Single Band Kluson Deluxe
- Pickguard: Replica Laminated Acrylic
- Control Knobs: Replica Butyrate Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Replica Catalin
- Switchwasher: Replica Acrylic
- Jack Plate Cover: Replica Laminated Acrylic
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker
- Controls: 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness with Bumblebee Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Other: Die-Cast Switch Plate Medallion (w/ Extra Black Plastic Cover in the Case), Gibson Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity
- Strings: 10-13-17-26-36-46
- Case: Brown/Pink Lacquered 50s Replica Case