Here we have a new Gretsch G9110 Concert Standard Ukulele in a Vintage Mahogany Stain with an Ovangkol fretboard.
Featured worldwide in popular music of all styles, the ukulele has experienced a phenomenal resurgence in recent years. At the request of Gretsch fans, we reintroduced a selection of our classic uke best sellers offering unparalleled tone and quality at sensational low prices.
The G9110 Concert Standard features a 15” scale length, mahogany top, back and sides, mahogany neck and ovangkol fingerboard with 16 frets (12 to body). The G9110 also has an ovangkol bridge, bone nut and saddle, open-back geared tuners, Aquila® Nylgut® strings and comes in a fitted gig bag.
Available in Vintage Mahogany Stain, this beautiful uke has an "open pore" semi-gloss finish for an organic look and vibe.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Gretsch 9110 Concert Standard Ukulele today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978946426
- Model Name: G9110 Concert Standard Ukulele with Gig Bag, Ovangkol Fingerboard, Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Model #: 2732030321
- Series: Gretsch® Roots Collection
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert Ukulele
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Scale Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Number of Frets: 16 (12 to body)
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Controls: NA
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Aquila® Nylgut® Concert
- Included Accessories: Included: 099-6497-000 Gig Bag - G2189 - Concert Ukulele Bag