Fender Acoustic Junior Guitar Amplifier with Bluetooth
The Acoustic Junior amplifier delivers full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic-electric guitar and vocals. This powerful, portable system has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, an onboard 90-second looper perfect for solo shows, and more.
If you have any questions about the Fender Acoustic Junior Amplifier, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978430239
- Model Name: Acoustic Junior, 120V
- Model #: 2314300000
- Series: Acoustic Series
- Color: Dark Brown
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8 in (3.5 mm) Stereo
- Connection Type: 1/4"
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and USB
- Control Panel: Channels 1 and 2: Volume, Low EQ, Mid EQ, High EQ, Effects Level, Effects Select, Phase Switch (Separate Controls For Each Channel); Looper Controls: Rec/Dub, Play/Stop, Undo; Bluetooth Pair Button
- Effects: Each Channel Has Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay+Chorus, and Delay+Reverb
- Inputs: Two (2) Balanced 1/4" - XLR Combination
- Output: Two XLR Line Outputs Selectable For Channel 1/2, Stereo/Mono, and Ground Lift; One 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Output; USB Jack For Recording
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Amplifier Covering: Dark Brown Textured Vinyl
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Control Knobs: Black Lightly Texture Plastic with Easy-To-Read White Indicators
- Grille Cloth: Dark Brown Woven Cloth with Embroidered Logo
- Handle: Leather Strap
- Rear Control Panel: Power, Mono/Stereo Select, Ground Lift, Channels 1 and 2 Combined/Separate Output Select, Reset, Firmware Update
- Speakers: One - 8" Cloth-Surround Low-Frequency Driver
- Total Impedance: 4 ohms
- Tweeter: One - Hi-Fi Compression Tweeter