DescriptionGretsch G24100TG Streamliner Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby and Gold Hardware in Village Amber
Big, bold and righteous, the G2410TG Streamliner Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby and Gold Hardware is designed for the modern guitarist who yearns for something beyond the norm. A commanding guitar for powerful players, the G2410TG’s modern sonics, thinner maple body, updated electronics and authentically elegant style create the latest iteration of That Great Gretsch Sound!
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is a new offering from Gretsch—the Broad’Tron BT-2S humbucking pickup. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. This sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Hump Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or firing off hot-rodded riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece, while the Adjusto-Matic bridge with secured laurel base and synthetic bone nut grant amazing tuning stability.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling and gleaming gold hardware.
The G2410TG now comes dressed in three incredible new finishes including Ocean Turquoise, Single Barrel Stain and Village Amber. Ocean Turquoise and Village Amber feature a tortoise pickguard, while the Single Barrel Stain finish features a cream pickguard.
- All-new Broad’Tron BT-2S pickups
- Fully hollow, thinner 2.25” single-cutaway maple body with arched top for rich fullness, deep resonance and “big-body sound”
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Hump Block inlays
- Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured laurel base
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out a Gretsch G2410TG Streamliner today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978750306
- Model: 2804800520
- Series: Streamliner
- Color: Village Amber
- Build: Hollow Body
- Cutaway: Single Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Streamliner Hollow Body
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Bracing: Parallel Bracing
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/AW/B Purfling
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 2.25" (57 mm)
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron BT-2S
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron BT-2S
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B60
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoise with Gold Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case: Not included