Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM Electric Guitar in Snow White
Charvel once again reaches new heights of modern high performance combined with elegant style and crushing tone with the Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM, a stunning new instrument designed especially for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
The sleekly sculpted alder Dinky body features a scalloped lower back bout and shredder’s cut heel that make access to the upper registers seamless.
The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck has graphite reinforcement, a silky-smooth hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back, Luminlay side dots and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
Incredibly full and versatile tone comes from an HSS pickup configuration consisting of a custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup. The humbucking bridge pickup sings with incredibly bright clarity, while the middle and neck pickups are the perfect blend of increased output and springy Stratocaster attitude.
Taking our modern DK24 platform up a notch, this model's premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge, Charvel-branded locking tuners and more.
Sporting sophisticated style, the Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM is dressed in either a classic Satin Shell Pink finish with chrome hardware, or in Snow White with gold hardware.
If you have any questions about our selection of Charvel gear and accessories, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978354849
- Model: 2969413576
- Color: Snow White
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Fender Standard String Guide
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Pickup Color: Parchment
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tremolo Arm: Gotoh
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Stratocaster-Style Skirt
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Case: Not included