Sennheiser EW 100 G4-ME2-A Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
Here we have a new Sennheiser EW 100 G4-ME2-A wireless lavalier microphone system engineered for professional live sound for presenters and moderators featuring a robust bodypack transmitter with an unobtrusive clip-on ME-2 II omni-directional lav mic.
This is the A frequency range of 516-558 MHz.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Sennheiser EW 100 G4-ME2-A wireless lavalier mic system at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 615104308435
- EAN: 4044155231205
- Model: EW 100 G4-ME2-A
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators
- Robust bodypack transmitter and unobtrusive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
- What's in the box?
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
- ME 2 clip-on microphone (ew 100 G4-ME2 set only)
- GA 3 rackmount set
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- Quick guide
- Safety guide
- Manufacturer declaration sheet
- Frequency supplement sheet
- Frequency range: A: 516 - 558 MHz