Here we have a new PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 mobile USB 2.0 recording interface for MAC and Windows with two combo XLR 1/4" jacks and MIDI connectivity.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Woodstock, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 interface today.
- UPC: 673454005381
- Model: AUDIOBOX USB 96
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party resource and the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- Computer system requirements:
- Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for AudioBox USB 96.
- Mac® OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Intel® Core Duo processor (Intel Core™ 2 Duo or Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 7x 64/x86 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 x64/x86 or Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 processor (Intel Core i3 processor or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows and Mac Systems
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection (for activation)
- Monitor with at least 1024x768 resolution
- 20 GB hard-disk space
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
- Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system.