Here we have a new, classic vintage reissue Marshall JCM800 2203 100-watt guitar head amplifier.
The art of the JCM800TM is its simplicity. Used by artists around the world, this amp continues to be one of our greatest. Oozing rock status, you can effortlessly detect its distinctive 100w roar. The first of our amps to feature a master volume for you to control your sound. We have added in a series FX loop, simple and effective.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this incredible vintage reissue of the Marshall JCM800 2203 guitar head amp at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- GTIN: 5030463127551
- Model: JCM800 2203
- MASTER YOUR VOLUME
- One of the few vintage reissues that features a master volume for you to power out those solo moments.
- MIX YOUR FX
- This reissue introduces a series FX loop so to truly amplify your FX.
- CHANGE THE EQ
- The highly versatile EQ settings mean that this amp can play a range of genres and not just the rock or heavy metal it is synonymous with.
- CREATE YOUR TONE
- High and low sensitivity outputs designed to work with a wide range of guitar pickups.
- Range: Vintage reissue
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: 100w
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16Ω/ 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Inputs: 2 (1 x high, 1 x low)
- Controls: Presence, bass, middle, treble, master volume, preamp volume
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, 1 x serial switchable
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
- Cable: Detachable power cable included, speaker cable included
- Footswitch: None
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00049 (sold separately)
- DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 20.5 kg / 45 lbs
- Width: 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height: 315 mm / 12.4"
- Depth: 210 mm / 8.3"