Here we have a new Kemper Profiler Rack bundle featuring the Kemper Profiler Rack with the Kemper 14-button profiler remote for controlling, administering and programming your Profiler Rack with ease.
The Kemper Profiler is an all-in-one solution for electric guitar and bass providing you with the sonic DNA of any amplifier you love with the press of a single button. It is also a multi-effect processor and preamp with DI giving you one of the greatest centerpieces for any live or studio rig you can imagine.
This is not the powered rack version.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the amazing Kemper Profiler Rack bundle and save at Ken Stanton Music today.
- UPC: 888365419039
- Profiler Rack:
- Description: Kemper Profiler Rack plus Remote Bundle
- 19" enclosure
- Hundreds of preinstalled Amps
- Multi-effect Processor *
- Pro audio I/O **
- Two inputs - Controls: noise gate, mod rate & intensity, delay feedback & mix, reverb time & mix, master volume, gain, channel volume, four-band EQ, mode select, type select
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Direct output
- Headphone output
- XLR stereo output
- Monitor output1/4" stereo output
- USB-A and USB-B ports
- MIDI thru, out and in
- S/PDIF in and out
- Ethernet port
- Built-in tuner
- Two 1/4" TRS switch/pedal for mono/stereo switch or expression pedal
- Dimensions: 19" x 5.4" x 8.6" (3U rack size)
- Weight: 11.02 lb.
- Profiler Remote 14-button footswitch is the quintessential foot controller for your Profiler.
- Allows you to control, administer and program without any knowledge about MIDI or delving through cryptic data sheets
- The large, illuminated display is designed to be looked at from a distance and Remote's housing is built like a tank
- Five buttons allow you to directly access five different programs ("Rigs") and entire performance programs can be switched using a bank system
- There are dedicated buttons to access the tuner, tap tempo in and enable the new, exclusive Looper Effect.
- Remote connects via a single Ethernet cable to your Profiler. No extra power supply is required and the included cable is 7 meters long (21ft). Longer cables are possible as well.
- Up to four continuous foot pedals can control multiple parameters inside your Profiler. Four buttons switch of stomps and effects.
- The programming required is easier to learn than putting a new contact into your cell phone. Click to choose, assign, done