Ibanez AFR5FMPNTF Limited Edition 5-string Electric Bass guitar in natural flat finish. Soft case included.
This is a used|mint condition bass | Any cosmetic marks or wear and/or electronic flaws would be mentioned within the listing and pictured. Images on listing are bass being sold. Please hit our chat below with any questions.
Half Neck-through Construction
The neck is 3 pc of Maple with 2 Graphite rods inside for added stability, and jointed to half of the body.
Bartolini® X55JX pickup
Bartolini® X55JX pickup split coil design deliver a deep and punchy tone. With its combination of the piezo and magnetic pickup, the 2 band EQ assist bassist in finding their perfect tone.
AeroSilk MR5 bridge
The AeroSilk MR5 bridge has unique saddles which were designed to work in concert with the piezo pickups and enhance the acoustic "stand-up" quality of the sound.
The Ebony fretboard on the neck provides a tight response.
Buy your Ibanez AFR5FMPNTF Limited Edition 5-string Electric Bass Guitar in natural flat finish from Ken Stanton Music! Atlanta's family owned music dealer for over 70 years! Atlanta's headquarters for Ibanez Basses.
- GTIN: 4549763168412
- Model: AFR5FMPNTF
- Neck type: AFR5 3pc Maple Half-Through-Neck w/Graphite reinforcement rods
- Top/back/body: Flamed Maple/Walnut top/Maple body
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboard with Abalone off-set dot on 12th fret inlay
- Fret: Medium frets with Premium fret edge treatment
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: AeroSilk MR5 bridge
- Middle pickup: Bartolini® X55JX middle pickup
- Equalizer: Ibanez 2-band EQ w/Piezo active tone control
- Factory tuning: 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E, 5B
- String gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware color: Black matte
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width 48mm at NUT
- Width 78mm at 24F
- Thickness 20mm at 1F
- Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius 400mmR
- Case: Soft case included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.