Here we have a new Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline electric guitar in an Aged Natural Finish with a deluxe gig bag.
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s classic years, we created the Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Thinline. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the growl and twang that made the Telecaster a legend.
We recreated the pair of Wide Range humbucking pickups to sound more like the ‘70s originals. Bold and fat-sounding, they have the punchy tone that’s inspired musicians for over four decades. The “Thin C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with six saddles gives this Telecaster accurate intonation, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability. Other features include three-bolt neck plate, chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the new line of Fender Vintera guitars today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978077878
- Model Name: Vintera '70s Telecaster® Thinline, Maple Fingerboard, Aged Natural
- Model #: 0149742328
- Series: Vintera
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Aged Natural
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strat® Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag included