Here we have a new limited edition Fender Aerodyne Classic Stratocaster Flame Maple Top in 3-color Sunburst with a rosewood fretboard and gig bag.
The Limited Edition Aerodyne Classic Stratocaster® features an elegant flame maple top and body binding.
Constructed from basswood, the round-top body design with 'Slim C' shaped rosewood neck enhances playability. Create versatile sounds with the set of Japan-made pickups and 5 way switching.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new limited edition Fender Aerodyne Classic Flame Maple Top today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978967506
- Model #: 5560052300
- Series: Limited Edition
- Country of Origin: JP
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst: Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green/Black/Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case: Gig bag included