Here we have a new Fender limited edition Exotic American Professional Jazzmaster featuring a cooked reclaimed Pine body made of wood that began its functional life over 100 years ago at the Globe Grain Elevator facility in Superior, Wisconsin.
It is loaded with a pair of V-Mod single-coil Jazzmaster pickups and the new treble-bleed tone circuit.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on this new Fender limited edition Exotic American Professional Pine Jazzmaster today.
- UPC: 885978808557
- Model #: 0175102721
- Model Name: 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster®, Natural
- Series: Limited Edition
- Color: Natural
- Body: Cooked Reclaimed Pine
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Figured Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Nickel-Plated Brass Mustang® Saddles set to 9.5 inch Radius and Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Aged White "Witch Hat"
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Limited Edition Neck Plate, Laser Engraved Logo on Headstock
- Case: Hardshell Case included