Here we have a new limited edition Fender 60th Anniversary '58 Jazzmaster in 2-color Sunburst featuring a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard, Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazzmaster pickups and a Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button bridge.
Sixty years ago, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster® as the top-of-the-line electric guitar. The original ’58 Jazzmaster boasted a revolutionary offset waist, distinctive-sounding pickups, a flexible rhythm/lead circuit and was the first Fender guitar to sport a rosewood fingerboard. An homage to the original prototype of this ground-breaking guitar, the 60th Anniversary ’58 Jazzmaster is your chance to experience this game-changing instrument in its original form.
Featuring an ash body with a lacquer finish, the 60th Anniversary ’58 Jazzmaster is outfitted with a rosewood fingerboard and a tremolo bridge with a lock button. Rhythm and lead circuit controls, along with vintage-correct hardware, offer subtle and flexible tone control. The pair of Pure Vintage '65 pickups produces a warm, thick and dynamic tone, while a rare combination of black pickup covers and Telecaster® control knobs complete the look Leo Fender envisioned when he created this rival to archtop electrics of the day.
The limited-edition 60th Anniversary ’58 Jazzmaster recreates the bold and distinctive look and feel of Leo’s 1958 prototype. Unapologetically accurate, the 60th Anniversary ’58 Jazzmaster is a true recreation of this inspiring guitar.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the new Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary '58 Jazzmaster and save at Ken Stanton Music today.
- UPC: 885978907175
- Model Name: 60th Anniversary '58 Jazzmaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, 2-Color Sunburst
- Model #: 0173800703
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case: Hardshell case included