Here we have a new Fender American Performer Telecaster HUM in Satin Surf Green with a deluxe gig bag.
The Corona, CA.-crafted American Performer Telecaster Hum combines exceptional Fender humbucking tone and authentic feel with new tone technologies and player-oriented features designed to inspire while propelling your playing to new heights.
The American Performer Telecaster Hum includes the Yosemite™ single-coil pickup—designed for rich, expressive tone—and a DoubleTap humbucking neck pickup. This unique, patent-applied-for design combines humbucking and single-coil voices, while eliminating volume loss in single-coil mode. With flat-staggered pole pieces to increase output and wax pottings that let the coils breathe while controlling feedback, Yosemite pickups produce dynamic sounds ideal for any musical situation. The American Performer Telecaster Hum also features Greasebucket™ tone circuitry to shape the highs without adding bass, preserving your sound. The “Modern C”-shaped neck sports a 9.5”-radius fingerboard that’s comfortable for almost any playing style, along with 22 jumbo frets for effortless and accurate bending.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Fender American Performer Telecaster HUM at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC #: 885978981557
- Model Name: American Performer Telecaster® with Humbucking, Rosewood Fingerboard, Satin Surf Green
- Model #: 0115120357
- Series: American Performer
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Satin Surf Green
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Telecaster
- Neck Pickup: American Performer DoubleTap™ Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass).
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele® Bridge
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender ClassicGear™
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment/Black/Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag included