Here we have a new Fender American Elite Telecaster electric guitar in Satin Jade Pearl Metallic with an Elite Molded hardshell case.
Packed with a baker’s dozen of innovations, the American Elite Telecaster is the original solid body electric guitar reimagined for modern players who want bleeding-edge performance and timeless visual style. The future of workhorse guitar design, this Tele® guitar’s stunning style, easy playing feel and flexible sound that meets any musical need, was made to tear it up on stage or in the studio.
Featured on all American Elite instruments, the fourth generation Noiseless pickups represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining authentic, vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these are the pinnacle of Fender’s noiseless pickup designs, generating sparkling cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power. Engineered for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound-profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. New locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the synthetic bone nut for buzz-free performance. The truss rod wheel is positioned at the butt end of the neck for easy accessibility when adjusting neck relief.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from the refined ergonomic rear contour that hugs the player’s body to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style. The American Elite Telecaster is a bold new addition to the Fender family tree, a top-notch performer that can handle whatever music you might you throw at it. Includes an Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Fender American Elite Telecaster at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC #: 885978075539
- Model Name: American Elite Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Satin Jade Pearl Metallic
- Model #: 0114212719
- Series: American Elite
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Satin Jade Pearl Metallic
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless™
- Neck Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless™
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch) Master No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele® with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Aged White Pearl
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Elite Molded hardshell case