DescriptionFender American Acoustasonic Telecaster, Ebony Fingerboard, Ziricote
The American Acoustasonic™ Telecaster® Ziricote embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses revolutionary new technology—combined with exotic tonewoods—to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage. With a refined-looking ziricote top, matched to Black limba back, sides and neck, this guitar is packed with peerless style, performance and tone.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the incredible new Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster Ziricote today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978072972
- Model Name: American Acoustasonic® Telecaster®, Ebony Fingerboard, Ziricote
- Model #: 0972013296
- Series: American Acoustasonic
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Natural
- Body: Black Limba
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Black Limba
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Side Dot
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Controls: Master Volume, "Mod" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauge)
- Case: Hardshell Case included