DescriptionCharvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM QM, Caramelized Maple Fingerboard, Chlorine Burst
Charvel® turns modern high performance on its head with the new Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM QM, a brazen instrument for the progressive guitarist searching for an unparalleled spectrum of sound.
Featuring a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and a scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to the fingerboard, the alder body in the classic Dinky™ style is completed with an elegant quilt maple top dressed in a captivating Chlorine Burst finish. The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck has graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and Luminlay® side dots. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut.
Brimming with versatility courtesy of the mini two-way toggle switch for series and parallel, this axe offers an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the DK24 HH 2PT CM QM also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, locking tuners, chrome hardware and more.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Charvel DK24 today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978051878
- Model Name: Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM QM, Caramelized Maple Fingerboard, Chlorine Burst
- Model #: 2969411521
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Chlorine Burst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Full Shred™ SH-10B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Alnico II™ Pro APH-1N
- Controls: Volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Potentiometer), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade & 2-Way Mini Toggle: (Pos 1: Bridge Pickup, Pos 2: Both Outer Coils, Pos 3: Bridge & Neck Pickup, Pos 4: Both Inside Coils, Pos 5: Neck Pickup; 2-Way Mini Toggle Down/All Series; 2-Way Mini Toggle Up/All Parallel
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Gotoh® Custom 510 Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Strat®-Style Skirt
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Luminlay® Side Dots
- Case: Not included