DescriptionJackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS3Q, Laurel Fingerboard Amber Blue Burst
Versatile style and enormous sound collide in the all-new Jackson® JS Series Spectra Bass JS3Q.
The brand-new offset body style was designed with the artist in mind. The poplar body with quilt maple top features a large upper horn that evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument, providing perfect balance by reducing neck dive for hours of comfortable playing. A graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint design provides rock-solid reliability, while the speed neck contour and 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 frets make for lightning-fast playability.
The Spectra Bass JS3Q provides a sound that is as unique as the bassist playing it. Whether it be funk, hard rock or gospel, dual passive Jackson medium-output humbucking pickups create a monstrous low-end growl, while a HiMass™ bridge provides enhanced stability, improved sustain and bolder tone. Tone can be further refined and tweaked with a two-way toggle switch for pickup coil splitting, 3-band EQ (active only), blend control and volume control (with push/pull selector to bypass or engage the active circuit for the 3-band EQ). With the push/pull selector, you’ll never have to fear a battery running out and losing sound. A quick pull on the volume knob will bypass the active circuit, making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power.
Offering more boom for your buck, the 4-string, 34"-scale Spectra Bass JS3Q comes in an all-new, vibrant Amber Blue Burst finish with black nickel hardware and a unique Jackson 2x2 headstock with an understated J logo.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Jackson JS Spectra JS3Q electric bass guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978257393
- Model Name: JS Series Spectra Bass JS3Q, Laurel Fingerboard, Amber Blue Burst
- Model #: 2919007558
- Series: JS Series
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Amber Blue Burst
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Spectra Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® Medium-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® Medium-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Selector for Active/Passive Options), Blend, 3-Band EQ (Active Only)
- Pickup Switching: 2-Way Toggle Switch (Pickup Coil Split)
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® HiMass™
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Unique Features: 2-Way Toggle (Pickup Coil Split)
- Case: Not included