Ibanez Limited Edition AFR5FMP 5-String Electric Bass in Transparent Gray Flat with a hardshell case.
In the early 90’s, Ibanez broke into the high-end boutique bass market with its unique concept of Affirma bass. The compact and light weight body, designed by Swiss Luither Rolf Spuler resulted in a bass with and elegant feel enhanced by its beautiful streamline shape. It was created to meet the critical demands of musicians who require a natural sounding, sensitive instrument with wide dynamic range and effortless playability during even the longest performances.
Half Neck-through Construction
The neck is 3 pc of Maple with 2 Graphite rods inside for added stability, and jointed to half of the body.
Bartolini X55JX pickup
Bartolini® X55JX pickup split coil design deliver a deep and punchy tone. With its combination of the piezo and magnetic pickup, the 2 band EQ assist bassist in finding their perfect tone.
AeroSilk MR5 Bridge
The AeroSilk MR5 bridge has unique saddles which were designed to work in concert with the piezo pickups and enhance the acoustic "stand-up" quality of the sound.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this very limited edition Ibanez Affirma 5-string electric bass in Transparent Gray Flat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- GTIN: 4549763193711
- Model: AFR5FMPTGF
- Color: Transparent Gray Flat
- Neck type: AFR5 3pc Maple Half-Through-Neck w/Graphite reinforcement rods
- Top/back/body: Flamed Maple/Walnut top Maple body
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboard Abalone off-set dot on 12th fret inlay
- Fret: Medium frets Premium fret edge treatment
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: AeroSilk MR5 bridge
- String space: 19mm
- Middle pickup: Bartolini® X55JX middle pickup
- Equalizer: Ibanez 2-band EQ w/Piezo active tone control
- Factory tuning: 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E, 5B
- String gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware color: Black matte
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width: 48mm at NUT
- Width: 78mm at 24F
- Thickness: 20mm at 1F
- Thickness: 22mm at 12F
- Radius: 400mmR
- Case: Hardshell case included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.