Fender 60th Anniversary Road Worn Jazz Bass Guitar in Olympic White with Case
An icon since its introduction in 1960, the Fender Jazz Bass found its place in the hands of bassists across almost every genre and style with its stylish and comfortable offset body, versatile dual pickup configuration and playable slim neck profile. Sixty years later, we’re proud to celebrate that timeless design with a limited-run Road Worn Jazz Bass that captures the charm of a well-loved original.
The single-coil Jazz Bass pickups deliver authentic, original-era tone. The “Mid ‘60s C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 Medium Jumbo frets for comfortable playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and reverse, open-gear tuning machines provide classic aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include 34” scale length, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate.
Road Worn Lacquer Finish
60th Anniversary Jazz Bass pickups
“Mid '60s C”-shaped maple neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 Medium Jumbo frets
4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles; reverse open-gear tuning machines
Includes hardshell case
If you have any questions about the Fender 60th Anniversary Road Worn Bass in Olympic White, then give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 8859783000846
- Model: 0140226705
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Pickup: 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass® Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass® Single Coil
- Controls: Stacked Concentric Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: None
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Reverse
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case