Audio-Technica ATW-3211-831-DE2 3000 Series UHF Wireless Lavalier Mic System
DescriptionAudio-Technica ATW-3211-831-DE2 3000 Series UHF Wireless Lavalier Mic Body Pack System
From Audio Technica:
Audio-Technica’s fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless system.
Providing easy setup, versatile operation and rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound, Audio-Technica’s fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum.
This is the DE2 frequency band.
With a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range – more than twice that offered by the previous versions – the new 3000 Series systems are available in 6 frequency bands – DE2 (470–530 MHz), EE1 (530–590 MHz), EF1 (590–650 MHz), FG1 (650–700 MHz), GH2 (795 – 806 MHz) and HH2 (821 – 865 MHz).
Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. The 3000 Series even lets users set a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter’s multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
This system configuration features an ATW-R3210 receiver along with an ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter and an AT831cH miniature cardioid condenser lavalier microphone. The ATW-T3201 is equipped with Audio-Technica’s new cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector for secure connection to Audio-Technica’s cH-style lavalier and headworn microphones, or cables.
The transmitter features rugged, metal housings and is powered by two AA batteries. Charging terminals on the transmitter work with the ATW-CHG3 and networkable ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks (sold separately) to recharge NiMH batteries. Antenna power is available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices. A ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops. The system features balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of Audio-Technica wireless systems today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 042005196173
- Model: ATW-3211-831-DE
- Operating Frequencies
- Band DE2: 470.125 to 529.975 MHz (2395 frequencies)
- Band EE1: 530.000 to 589.975 MHz (2400 frequencies)
- Minimum Frequency Step: 25 kHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: ATW-T3201: ±38 kHz (THD:10%), TW-T3202: ±36 kHz (THD:10%)"
- Dynamic Range:
- ATW-T3201 Mic input: > 115 dB (A-weighted), typical
- ATW-T3201 Inst input: > 112dB (A-weighted), typical
- ATW-T3202: > 115 dB (A-weighted), typical"
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1.0% (at 1 kHz, ±17.5 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 100 m (328') Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating Temperature Range: -5º C to +45º C (23º F to 113º F)
- Frequency Response: ATW-T3201: 31 Hz to 15,500 Hz, ATW-T3202: 25 Hz to 16,700 Hz
- Frequency response depends on attached microphone element
- Maximum Simultaneous Use (Recommended): 40 Channels per band
- Receiver Specs
- Receiving System: True Diversity
- Image Rejection: 60 dB nominal
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dBA S/N ratio (50Ω termination)
- Antenna Power: 12 V DC, 160 mA (combined)
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: +14 dBV, 6.3 mm (1/4"), unbalanced: +8 dBV
- Antenna Input: BNC-type, 50 Ω
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) -- 8.27" x 7.52" x 1.71" (W x D x H)
- Net Weight: 1100 g (38.8 oz), without accessories
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rack-mount Adapters
- Body Pack Specs
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW, Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50 Ω
- Input Connections: Four Pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V
- High-pass (low-freq. roll-off): 125Hz, 12dB/octave
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life: High: 8.0 hours (alkaline), Low: 9.0 hours (alkaline), High: 9.0 hours (Ni-MH 1900mAh), Low: 9.5 hours (Ni-MH 1900mAh), Depending on battery type, usage, and environmental conditions.
- Dimensions: 2.52" x 3.22" x 0.91" (W x D x H)
- Net Weight: 102 g (3.6 oz), without batteries