Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500 DJ Software Controller
DescriptionHercules DJControl Inpulse 500 DJ Software Controller
Hercules DJ Control Inpulse 500 is the new DJ controller that lets you achieve your ambitions!
Created for Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED to help you get started DJing, refine your skills and perform in front of audiences, DJControl Inpulse 500 has a professional design with a sturdy metal backing plate, and tons of great features: four extendable/retractable non-slip feet to elevate your mixing, a hardware mixer for the audio inputs, a dedicated Filter/FX area with awesome effects, two large jog wheels with touch detection for scratching, 16 backlit rubber RGB pads, helpful light guides for mixing with total confidence... and so much more.
You can even mix with music streaming services, featuring millions of tracks — including TIDAL and SoundCloud GO+ in Serato DJ Lite, and Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK and Qobuz in DJUCED.
SMOOTH, ORIGINAL TRANSITIONS
The Filter/FX area lets you customize your set with the effects available in Serato DJ and DJUCED. You can even combine the action of the filter on an effect in DJUCED!
MIX A BACKUP EXTERNAL SOURCE
Input hardware mixer: the “AUX filter” knob lets you add a filter effect onto an external audio source (smartphone, media player…) — independently of the software!
SOLID RETRACTABLE FEET
DJControl Inpulse 500 is 3.1” / 8 cm tall with its feet extended. Elevate your mixing: run wires underneath, and protect the controller from spilled drinks. The base is backlit when the feet are extended (i.e. folded out).
GET SET UP QUICKLY
Powered via USB, DJControl Inpulse 500 has the master outputs you need to connect your speakers (2 x 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA), plus two headphones connectors (1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4” / 6.35 mm stereo jack).
If you have any questions about our selection of Hercules DJ gear and accessories, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 663296422149
- Model: DJControl Inpulse 500
- Built-in audio interface
- Built-in Velvet Sound DSP from AKM: processing audio inputs and outputs
- Master output (speakers): 2 x 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA
- Headphones output: 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4” / 6.35 mm stereo jack
- Auxiliary input: 2 x RCA + 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack
- Microphone input: balanced 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack
- Audio resolution: 44.1 kHz / 24-bit
- Controls Per Deck
- Control per deck:
- Play, Cue, Shift, Sync
- 2 x 8 soft pads with RGB backlighting
- 8 pads x 8 modes (hot cue, loop, slicer ….)
- jog wheels with touch detection (diameter of jog wheels: 5.5” )
- Loop: In / Out + loop encoder
- Modes: Vinyl, (+ Slip and Quantize in DJUCED and in Serato DJ Pro)
- Beatmatch guide
- Controls On Mixer
- 1 crossfader with curve adjustment
- Master volume knob, headphones volume knob and Cue/Mix knob
- Microphone volume knob with High EQ knob and Low EQ knob
- Auxiliary volume knob and filter knob
- 2 VU-meters + Master VU meter
- Filter/effects rack with 4 effects buttons and 2 filter knobs
- Per deck:
- 1 filter knob
- 3 EQ knobs
- 1 gain knob
- 1 volume fader
- 1 VU meter
- Music library controls: Rotary encoder + 2 Load buttons + Assistant button
- Beatmatch Guide
- Tempo guide: light guide alongside each tempo fader
- Beat Align guide: light guide underneath each jog wheel
- IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant)
- The Assistant in DJUCED suggests well-suited upcoming tracks to be played from your music library, and in Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK as well. Enable the Assistant to launch Autoplay in Serato DJ Lite.
- The Energy feature in DJUCED helps you select tracks according to the energy level for your party
- What’s in the Box:
- DJControl Inpulse 500
- Body: 21.3 x 11.7 x 2.8” / 54.2 x 29.6 x 7 cm
- Weight: 7 lb / 3.2 kg
- Cables: Braided USB cable
- Instructions: Quick start guide with warranty information
- Essential: Serato® DJ Lite and DJUCED® licenses