The Taylor K24ce Koa Grand Auditorium acoustic electric guitar featuring Taylor's patented V-Class bracing providing more dynamic range, sustain and improved perceived intonation.
Among the first Taylor models to be voiced with our patented V-Class bracing, this beautiful all-koa Grand Auditorium K24ce acoustic guitar will inspire players in both looks and sound. The hardwood koa top helps produce a balanced response across the tonal spectrum, with a clear, focused voice that lends itself to amplification through our onboard ES2 electronics. With the V-Class treatment, players can expect more dynamic range, more sustain, and notes that sound more in tune with each other than ever before, giving chords a more sonically pleasing character along the entire fretboard. Together with our popular Grand Auditorium body, the musical versatility makes this a guitar that can cover a lot of ground. Visually, koa’s shimmering figure is highlighted with organically styled appointments that include our new Spring Vine inlay in maple, with maple binding and top trim adding a creamy counterpoint against the shaded edgeburst finish that surrounds the entire guitar.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the Taylor K24ce Koa Grand Auditorium acoustic electric guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 887766084198
- Model Name: K24ce
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood: Hawaiian Koa
- Body Woods: Hawaiian Koa
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece or 4-piece Simons Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat.: Big Leaf Maple
- Stain/Sunburst: Shaded Edgeburst
- Bracing: V-Class
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Spring Vine
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Maple
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Spring Vine
- Peghead Logo: Big Leaf Maple
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Buttons: Gold
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Brown included