DescriptionTaylor Builder's Edition K24ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric Guitar Koa V-Class
Builder's Edition K24ce
The latest koa entry in the Builder’s Edition family is this Grand Auditorium K24ce, build with all-solid Hawaiian koa with V-Class bracing under the hood. Sonically, it bears the hallmarks of koa’s unique tone, with high-end clarity balanced against the volume and sustain improvements delivered by the new bracing scheme. Koa’s inimitable aging properties also make this guitar a special find, opening and adding depth and sweetness as the guitar is played over time. Designed to optimize the player’s experience with a handful of ergonomic features, this model includes a double-contoured cutaway for easy playing all the way down to the highest frets, along with a smooth armrest that takes the pressure off the player’s strumming arm. The Silent Satin finish treatment adds a subtle visual touch while removing much of the incidental noise that comes from the player’s arm movement, making this an ideal choice for session or studio players looking to lay down tracks. It ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
Give us a call, chat or stop by to check out this exquisite new Taylor Builder’s Edition K24ce Grand Auditorium acoustic electric guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 887766102182
- Model: Builder's Edition K24ce
- Body shape: Grand Auditorium
- Top wood: Hawaiian Koa
- Body wood: Hawaiian Koa
- Cutaway: Beveled
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard: None
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Body Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Top Finish: Silent Satin
- Back Config: 2 or 3 piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Silent Satin
- Armrest Binding: Beveled, inset Koa/Paua
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Koa/Fiber/Paua
- Stain/Sunburst: Kona Burst
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: yes
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Spring Vine
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: West African Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Koa
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Spring Vine
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Gold
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: Koa/Paua/Koa
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown