DescriptionTaylor Builder's Edition 912ce WHB Wild Honey Burst Grand Concert Guitar
Builder's Edition 912ce WHB
The first Builder’s Edition guitar from the 900 Series blends the style and sound of a rosewood/spruce Grand Concert with inviting, player-friendly features. Built to the exacting specifications of comfort and tone developed by Andy Powers, this 912ce features back and sides of solid East Indian rosewood paired with a Lutz spruce top.
The Grand Concert’s compact frame makes it an ideal choice for players who value finesse and a delicate touch, offering wide dynamic range to allow you to explore your musical ideas all the way across the tonal spectrum. V-Class bracing is a natural partner with Indian rosewood, helping that wood’s naturally textured overtones to bloom and resonate with greater sustain while adding overall volume and musicality.
This Builder’s Edition is crafted for an optimal, seamless playing experience that allows you to sound and feel your best, thanks to a beveled armrest, contoured body and fretboard edges, and a beveled cutaway that makes it easier than ever to access the higher notes on the neck. Aesthetic appointments include stunning abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays in a new Bellefleur design. The guitar ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this Taylor Builder's Edition 912ce WHB Grand Concert Acoustic Electric guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 887766105794
- Model: Builder's Edition 912ce WHB
- Body shape: Grand Concert
- Top wood: Lutz Spruce
- Body wood: Indian Rosewood
- Cutaway: Beveled
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Pickguard: None
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: None
- Top Finish: Silent Satin
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: Satin
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Silent Satin
- Armrest Binding: Beveled, Neo-Tropical
- Backstrap Wood: Match Binding
- Rosette Mat.: Paua
- Stain/Sunburst: Kona Edgeburst Back/Sides, Wild Honey Burst Top
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: yes
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Belle Fleur, Mother of Pearl
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Koa
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Belle Fleur, Mother of Pearl
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Gold
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: Paua
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown