Taylor 412ce-R V-Class acoustic electric guitar with a Sitka spruce top, Indian rosewood body, V-Class bracing and Taylor Expression System 2 electronics.
The solid rosewood/spruce 412ce-R features Taylor’s compact Grand Concert body shape, a shorter 24-7/8-inch scale length for extra fretting comfort, and a Venetian cutaway that offers greater access to the upper register. Rosewood’s full-spectrum tonal range features a splash of extra top-end sparkle, while the smaller body will accentuate crisp tonal detail, allowing the guitar to articulate well in a mix with other instruments. V-Class bracing has been added to enhance this model’s volume and sustain, adding power and presence to a guitar that performs across genres and situations. Taylor’s Expression System 2 pickup delivers clear, natural-sounding amplified tone for gigging or recording. Aesthetic details include white binding, Renaissance fretboard inlays, a three-ring rosette, and a full-gloss body. The guitar ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
If you have any questions about the Taylor 412ce-R V-Class acoustic electric guitar, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 887766097259
- Model: 412ce, V-Class
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Indian Rosewood
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: White
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Renaissance
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: White
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown