Taylor 352ce Sapele/Sitka Spruce 12-String Acoustic Electric Guitar
One of two Grand Concert 12-strings offered within our 300 Series, the cutaway 352ce features sapele back and sides paired with a Sitka spruce top. The lap-friendly body is a welcome antidote to the bigger body styles traditionally used for 12-strings; the result is more physically accessible option, especially with the 12-fret neck and slightly condensed 24-7/8-inch scale length. The smaller body makes it easy to set the strings in motion, and sonically, the controlled acoustic voice won’t overpower a mix, making it a wonderful choice for adding 12-string texture to a recording or accompanying other instruments live. V-Class bracing brings an entirely new sonic dimension to this model, delivering enhanced volume and sustain while smoothing out intonation up and down the fretboard for a seamlessly musical sound. Compared to the mahogany-top 362ce, this spruce-top edition will tend to produce a slightly brighter sound, with appealing dynamic range and crisp articulation. Our onboard ES2 electronics capture all that natural 12-string detail for amplified playing applications. The guitar comes with a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
If you have any questions about this Taylor 352ce Sapele/Sitka Spruce 12-String Acoustic Electric Guitar, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 887766102175
- Model: 352ce
- Shape/Size: Grand Concert
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length19 1/2"
- Body Width15"
- Body Depth4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge TreatmentBlack
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Stain: Medium Brown Stain Back/Sides/Neck
- Neck Width: 1-7/8"
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown