On-Stage BC2000 Stereo Bluetooth Receiver
Here we have a new On-Stage BC2000 Stereo Bluetooth receiver.
Deliver reliable, pairable Bluetooth V4.0 directly to your mixer or powered speaker with the On-Stage BC2000 Bluetooth Stereo Converter. Complete with 2 stereo Bluetooth receivers and USB charging cables, the super sensitive (-80dBm+/-0.1%BER) and all but noiseless (S/N 75dB) 3.7V lithium-ion battery-powered BC2000 delivers the zero-sum convenience of traditional converters with true stereo fidelity for up to 10 hours of 30' wireless transmission.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of On-Stage accessories today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 659814140299
- Model: BC2000
- Short Description: Stereo Bluetooth Receiver
- Application: Wireless stereo Bluetooth audio
- Standby Current: <50uA
- Working Current: ≥30mA
- Wireless Transmission Range: 30'
- Sensitivity: -80dBm<±0.1% BER
- Signal to Noise: ≥75dB
- Distortion: ≤0.1%
- Battery Life: 10 Hours
- Includes: (2) pairable (stereo) Bluetooth receivers & (2) USB charging cables
- Bluetooth V4.0 receiver delivers ultra-reliable Bluetooth audio directly to your mixer or powered speaker
- Driven by a 3.7V lithium battery complete with included USB charging cable
- Delivers the zero-sum convenience of traditional converters with true stereo fidelity
- 30' Transmission range
- Lasts up to 10 hours of continuous use on a single charge