Dunlop Cry Baby 353-Q Multi Wah Pedal in Black
The 535Q Cry Baby Multi-Wah features a six-position Range Selector, a Variable Q control, and a switchable boost circuit so you can dial in the ultimate wah tone.
Dunlop engineers worked closely with the world’s top guitar players to design the 535Q Cry Baby Multi-Wah, a pedal that allows you to fine-tune your wah sound and make it your own.
This the Swiss Army knife of wah pedals. Its six-position Range Selector control allows you to choose from six different frequency ranges, each position based on the unique tonal characteristics of our most prized wah specimens. The Variable Q control allows you to take the 535Q’s response from narrow and sharp to broad and subtle with the twist of a control. Once you've got your sound, make sure it gets heard with the switchable boost—adjustable up to +18dB—that can create endless sustain on any note.
The 535Q provides control over the most important wah parameters so you can create your ultimate wah tone.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Model: 535Q
- UPC: 00710137014565
- Input: 1 MΩ
- Output: 1 kΩ
- Signal to Noise Radio (A-weighted)
- Heel Down: 90 dBV
- Toe Down: 97 dBV
- Wah Range Selector:
- 1st Position (Full CCW): 440 Hz to 2.2 kHz
- 2nd Position: 400 Hz to 1.9 kHz
- 3rd Position: 375 Hz to 1.8 kHz
- 4th Position: 345 Hz to 1.6 kHz
- 5th Position: 395 Hz to 1.4 kHz
- 6th Position: 250 Hz to 1.2 kHz
- Filter Gain (Q Control at maximum clockwise,boostoff): 15dB
- Boost Control Range: 0.1 db to 17 db
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 2.5mA
- Power Supply: DC 9 Volts